Lord Of The Rings Actor John Rhys-Davies Recalls The Challenge Of Voicing Treebeard

Actor John Rhys-Davies pulled double duty for Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings series. He portrayed the dwarf warrior Gimli while also voicing the ancient Ent named Treebeard.

In a new interview with Comicbookmovie, Rhys-Davies said Treebeard was especially difficult to perform because he had to find a way to give a voice to a character who has no lungs.

"Treebeard is one of the very few parts that I've had that I wake up in a sweat at night thinking, 'I don't know how to play this,'" he explained. "The hardest part I've ever done. I don't know how to play it, and it's not right. It's not the way it is in the book ... I could find no way ... how the hell do you voice something that has no lungs?"

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All Content https://ift.tt/2XH9WTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Fantasy VII Remake PC Requirements Released Ahead Of Launch

Final Fantasy VII Remake is making its way to PC, with the Intergrade version including both the base game and the additional Intermission ...