Sebastian Stan Responds To Rumors About Luke Skywalker Casting

There is an ongoing rumor that The Falcon and the Winter Soldier star Sebastian Stan will play Luke Skywalker in some future TV or film project for Star Wars. Now, the actor himself has responded to this ongoing speculation in an appearance on ABC's Good Morning America.

Stan told the hosts that that it's all a rumor for now, until the original Luke Skywalker actor--Mark Hamill--calls him to tell him otherwise.

"If calls me personally to tell me that he feels inclined to share this role with me then I'll believe it. Until then, I won't believe it," he said.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Fantasy VII Remake PC Requirements Released Ahead Of Launch

Final Fantasy VII Remake is making its way to PC, with the Intergrade version including both the base game and the additional Intermission ...