Ted Lasso's Future Is Not Decided Yet, But Season 4 Not Ruled Out

Three seasons of Apple's beloved comedy-drama Ted Lasso are planned, but could the show go beyond that? Series star Jason Sudeikis weighed in on this in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, saying he can't see the future or predict what comes next. For now, he said he's happy that Apple is paying for three seasons.

"I don't know. The story that I know is the one that I wanted to tell, and so that's the one we're telling with the help of numerous people in front of and behind the camera, so it's by no means me typing every key stroke and saying every word. It's nowhere near like that. But the story that's being told--that three-season arc--is one that I see, know, and understood," he said. "I'm glad that they are willing to pay for those three seasons. As far as what happens after that, who knows? I don't know."

Actor Brendan Hunt, who plays Coach Beard and was part of the team that got Ted Lasso off the ground to begin with, said the show was "always" planned to be three seasons.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Fantasy VII Remake PC Requirements Released Ahead Of Launch

Final Fantasy VII Remake is making its way to PC, with the Intergrade version including both the base game and the additional Intermission ...